Topic: Spam
Hi,
For the full email service how do I train the spam filter? I see the blacklist and whitelist, but having to log into the portal to add them is not good since I get spam from a new address nearly every day. Is moving email to the imap spam folder supposed to train it?
Thanks,
Russ
For the full email service how do I train the spam filter? I see the blacklist and whitelist, but having to log into the portal to add them is not good since I get spam from a new address nearly every day. Is moving email to the imap spam folder supposed to train it?
Thanks,
Russ
Reply with quote |Report
| Author | Topic: Spam |
|---|---|
|
russwd Joined: 2024/3/28 |
2026年10月7日星期三 上午5:43
Hi,
For the full email service how do I train the spam filter? I see the blacklist and whitelist, but having to log into the portal to add them is not good since I get spam from a new address nearly every day. Is moving email to the imap spam folder supposed to train it? Thanks, Russ |
2026年10月7日星期三 下午1:32
