Argomento: Spam
Hi,
For the full email service how do I train the spam filter? I see the blacklist and whitelist, but having to log into the portal to add them is not good since I get spam from a new address nearly every day. Is moving email to the imap spam folder supposed to train it?
Thanks,
Russ
For the full email service how do I train the spam filter? I see the blacklist and whitelist, but having to log into the portal to add them is not good since I get spam from a new address nearly every day. Is moving email to the imap spam folder supposed to train it?
Thanks,
Russ
Rispondi con citazione |Segnalare
| Autore | Argomento: Spam |
|---|---|
|
russwd Iscritto: 28/03/2024 |
mercoledì 7 ottobre 2026 05:43
Hi,
For the full email service how do I train the spam filter? I see the blacklist and whitelist, but having to log into the portal to add them is not good since I get spam from a new address nearly every day. Is moving email to the imap spam folder supposed to train it? Thanks, Russ |
mercoledì 7 ottobre 2026 13:45
