Time and Time Zone Time and Time Zone

Topic: Time and Time Zone

Post Time and Time Zone
by TigersWay on 2015年7月8日

Hi,

Just discovering your product(s) and testing the DDNS service for now, I lose a few seconds each time to translate your MST to my GMT+7 which you could "guess" from my contact info.

Any reason why you keep that MST?

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Time and Time Zone
by timothytw on 2015年7月8日

TigersWay wrote:Hi,

Just discovering your product(s) and testing the DDNS service for now, I lose a few seconds each time to translate your MST to my GMT+7 which you could "guess" from my contact info.

Any reason why you keep that MST?
We are located in MST region and hence keep our timezone as MST. Your feature request has been forwarded to our development department for prioritization and implementation so that users may be able to choose their timezone.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Time and Time Zone
by rahsharma on 2015年7月14日

TigersWay wrote:Hi,

Just discovering your product(s) and testing the DDNS service for now, I lose a few seconds each time to translate your MST to my GMT+7 which you could "guess" from my contact info.

Any reason why you keep that MST?
This is actually already implemented but just not exposed. We will expose this setting within the control panel as soon as possible.

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Time and Time Zone
by braunbotnet on 2017年6月28日

Hi there,
Can you please provide some information on this topic. I didn't found any time zone setting in the control panel.

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Re: Time and Time Zone
by timothytw on 2017年6月29日

braunbotnet wrote:Hi there,
Can you please provide some information on this topic. I didn't found any time zone setting in the control panel.
The team has implemented time zone options and it will be available in the 'Account Profile' section (originally ‘Contact Details'). It is currently going through testing and should be released sometime next month.

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Time and Time Zone
by jmcguirl on 2017年7月4日

Any news on implementation???

RE: This is actually already implemented but just not exposed. We will expose this setting within the control panel as soon as possible.
By: timothytw, at: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 10:26:35 PM

The team has implemented time zone options and it will be available in the 'Account Profile' section (originally ‘Contact Details'). It is currently going through testing and should be released sometime next month.
By: braunbotnet, at: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:34:56 PM

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Time and Time Zone
by vesey on 2017年8月4日

The control panel time zone selection has been released. You can now choose your local timezone in your Account Profile page in the control panel.

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Re: Time and Time Zone
by vesey on 2017年8月4日

jmcguirl wrote:Any news on implementation???

RE: This is actually already implemented but just not exposed. We will expose this setting within the control panel as soon as possible.
By: timothytw, at: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 10:26:35 PM

The team has implemented time zone options and it will be available in the 'Account Profile' section (originally ‘Contact Details'). It is currently going through testing and should be released sometime next month.
By: braunbotnet, at: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:34:56 PM
The control panel time zone selection has been released. You can now choose your local timezone in your Account Profile page in the control panel.

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Time and Time Zone
by TigersWay on 2017年9月22日

Just edit it :-)
Thanks

Reply with quote | Report
2024年3月2日 23:16
Loading...