Service Question Service Question

Argomento: Service Question

Post Service Question
di System Guide su mercoledì 8 luglio 2015

Hi There,

I'm just testing out your DDNS service and realized that you limit the number of records. I'm getting a popup that you have reached total records allowed, only after 4 entries ? I can't find anything on the website regarding the limitation of free account. Can you give me some info please on paid vs free service and how many domains/records are allowed on each...?

Thanks
Bobby

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
Post Re: Service Question
di timothytw su mercoledì 8 luglio 2015

System Guide wrote:Hi There,

I'm just testing out your DDNS service and realized that you limit the number of records. I'm getting a popup that you have reached total records allowed, only after 4 entries ? I can't find anything on the website regarding the limitation of free account. Can you give me some info please on paid vs free service and how many domains/records are allowed on each...?

Thanks
Bobby
You may refer to http://www.dynu.com/free for the required information.

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
Post Re: Re: Service Question
di systemguide su mercoledì 8 luglio 2015

timothytw wrote:
System Guide wrote:Hi There,

I'm just testing out your DDNS service and realized that you limit the number of records. I'm getting a popup that you have reached total records allowed, only after 4 entries ? I can't find anything on the website regarding the limitation of free account. Can you give me some info please on paid vs free service and how many domains/records are allowed on each...?

Thanks
Bobby
You may refer to http://www.dynu.com/free for the required information.
Thank you for the prompt response. So this price will not increase ?

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
Post Re: Re: Re: Service Question
di timothytw su mercoledì 8 luglio 2015

systemguide wrote:
timothytw wrote:
System Guide wrote:Hi There,

I'm just testing out your DDNS service and realized that you limit the number of records. I'm getting a popup that you have reached total records allowed, only after 4 entries ? I can't find anything on the website regarding the limitation of free account. Can you give me some info please on paid vs free service and how many domains/records are allowed on each...?

Thanks
Bobby
You may refer to http://www.dynu.com/free for the required information.
Thank you for the prompt response. So this price will not increase ?
The price for membership will stay $9.99/year. It won't increase when being renewed.

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
giovedì 12 dicembre 2019 07:41