DDNS refresh from Edge Router DDNS refresh from Edge Ro...

Argomento: DDNS refresh from Edge Router

Post DDNS refresh from Edge Router
di Neil Hall su mercoledì 25 ottobre 2017

How do I know that my DDNS account is correctly updating from my ubiquity Edge router? All I can see from the 'Alias' is the last time the IP was updated which I take to mean the last time it changed?

Thanks

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
Post Re: DDNS refresh from Edge Router
di bdavids su giovedì 26 ottobre 2017

Restart your router to see if your hostname gets updated. I paid $9.99 to become and member and I can see all the IP udpates in the 'IP update History' section of the control panel.

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
Post Re: Re: DDNS refresh from Edge Router
di NeilHall su venerdì 27 ottobre 2017

bdavid wrote:Restart your router to see if your hostname gets updated. I paid $9.99 to become and member and I can see all the IP udpates in the 'IP update History' section of the control panel.
Thanks for the reply. I paid 9.99 too, and the IP update happened immediately, but then never again since! Haven't been able to restart router as its in use constantly - I'll try over the weekend.

Thoughts?

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
Post Re: Re: Re: DDNS refresh from Edge Router
di bdavids su domenica 29 ottobre 2017

NeilHall wrote:
bdavid wrote:Restart your router to see if your hostname gets updated. I paid $9.99 to become and member and I can see all the IP udpates in the 'IP update History' section of the control panel.
Thanks for the reply. I paid 9.99 too, and the IP update happened immediately, but then never again since! Haven't been able to restart router as its in use constantly - I'll try over the weekend.

Thoughts?
You should be able to see at least one IP update from the Edge router in the 'IP update history' section of your Dynu account if the router is set up correctly. My guess is it would try to update one time on initial setup even if your IP never changed.

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
Post Re: Re: Re: Re: DDNS refresh from Edge Router
di NeilHall su giovedì 2 novembre 2017

bdavid wrote:
NeilHall wrote:
bdavid wrote:Restart your router to see if your hostname gets updated. I paid $9.99 to become and member and I can see all the IP udpates in the 'IP update History' section of the control panel.
Thanks for the reply. I paid 9.99 too, and the IP update happened immediately, but then never again since! Haven't been able to restart router as its in use constantly - I'll try over the weekend.

Thoughts?
You should be able to see at least one IP update from the Edge router in the 'IP update history' section of your Dynu account if the router is set up correctly. My guess is it would try to update one time on initial setup even if your IP never changed.
When you say IP Update History do you mean here (the attachment)?

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
Post Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: DDNS refresh from Edge Router
di NeilHall su giovedì 2 novembre 2017

NeilHall wrote:
bdavid wrote:
NeilHall wrote:
bdavid wrote:Restart your router to see if your hostname gets updated. I paid $9.99 to become and member and I can see all the IP udpates in the 'IP update History' section of the control panel.
Thanks for the reply. I paid 9.99 too, and the IP update happened immediately, but then never again since! Haven't been able to restart router as its in use constantly - I'll try over the weekend.

Thoughts?
You should be able to see at least one IP update from the Edge router in the 'IP update history' section of your Dynu account if the router is set up correctly. My guess is it would try to update one time on initial setup even if your IP never changed.
When you say IP Update History do you mean here (the attachment)?
Never mind - Duh, I see it now. It doesn't seem like its updated for days and then it updated 5 times in the last hour and now its gone quiet again. I guess I need to carry on looking. Thanks for all your help this far

Rispondi con citazione | Segnalare
venerdì 23 luglio 2021 17:30
Loading...