I need support how to I need support how to

Topic: I need support how to

Post I need support how to
by Bobi Mihai on lundi 31 octobre 2016

I just want to buy email smtp relay from you for 9.99$ , i put corect information about my email goldenart.com.mk but , i dont now how to use information in my email client , for example i have static ip adress and in outlook in incoming server i am putting the static address from my isp , but now because i made relay by you what information i need to put in the outgoing mail server field to start my email to send emails because now i can only recive i cannot send my isp is blocking that port but they dont want to admit that i am correct.

Thanks

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: I need support how to
by xiaoye on mercredi 2 novembre 2016

Bobi Mihai wrote:I just want to buy email smtp relay from you for 9.99$ , i put corect information about my email goldenart.com.mk but , i dont now how to use information in my email client , for example i have static ip adress and in outlook in incoming server i am putting the static address from my isp , but now because i made relay by you what information i need to put in the outgoing mail server field to start my email to send emails because now i can only recive i cannot send my isp is blocking that port but they dont want to admit that i am correct.

Thanks
Please find the SMTP server information below:

SMTP host: relay.dynu.com
Username: relay@relay.goldenart.com.mk
Password: your account password initially, can be changed in the control panel.

Please note that this will only work after you sign up and pay for the service.

Reply with quote | Report
vendredi 29 mars 2024 03:37