fail email test fail email test

Topic: fail email test

Post fail email test
by Leon Boczkowski on dimanche 21 mai 2017

WHen logging onto the account via here and sending out a test email from my email accounts, I receive and error that the emails have found. WHen I log onto you email client and send on email the emails are sent and received using your full service. Is there an issue and can this be corrected?

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: fail email test
by rahsharma on lundi 22 mai 2017

Leon Boczkowski wrote:WHen logging onto the account via here and sending out a test email from my email accounts, I receive and error that the emails have found. WHen I log onto you email client and send on email the emails are sent and received using your full service. Is there an issue and can this be corrected?
Is email address you used with Send Test Email functionality setup as an account in Full Service Email? What was the email address you sent the test email to?

I would also recommend that you fill out an email address in the 'Catch-all Email Address' field if you want to receive emails for unknown email addresses for your domain name to a particular email address so you don't lose any emails.

Reply with quote | Report
vendredi 29 mars 2024 03:20