Domain ddns Domain ddns

Topic: Domain ddns

Post Domain ddns
by ildarkz on mardi 16 août 2022

Hello, if I buy a domain, can I do ddns with my domain?

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Domain ddns
by rahsharma on mardi 16 août 2022

ildarkz wrote:Hello, if I buy a domain, can I do ddns with my domain?
Yes, if you buy a domain name, you can use it for dynamic DNS. After purchase of the domain name, it will automatically show up in the DDNS area of the Control Panel.

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Re: Domain ddns
by ildarkz on mardi 16 août 2022

rahsharma wrote:
ildarkz wrote:Hello, if I buy a domain, can I do ddns with my domain?
Yes, if you buy a domain name, you can use it for dynamic DNS. After purchase of the domain name, it will automatically show up in the DDNS area of the Control Panel.
I bought a domain and I don't see it in ddns when choosing

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Re: Re: Domain ddns
by rahsharma on mardi 16 août 2022

ildarkz wrote:
rahsharma wrote:
ildarkz wrote:Hello, if I buy a domain, can I do ddns with my domain?
Yes, if you buy a domain name, you can use it for dynamic DNS. After purchase of the domain name, it will automatically show up in the DDNS area of the Control Panel.
I bought a domain and I don't see it in ddns when choosing
It should be there now. It shows up after the domain name is fully registered.

Reply with quote | Report
mercredi 19 juin 2024 12:46
Loading...