Setup tutorial Setup tutorial

Topic: Setup tutorial

Post Setup tutorial
by Victor Marneweck on Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hi there. Thank you very much for your quick response.. Now that I have set up my domains (2) do you have a step by step tutorial as to what I need to do?

Up to now, I have been hosting my own DNS records as I have had a static IP address with which too run my domains. However, my ADSL service provider service is so slow, I have decided to make use of a cable provider without a static IP address.

I run my own mail server (non commercial) so host my own MX records etc as well.

What configuration do I apply at godaddy and crazy domains to use your services?

I look forward to your response.

Regards
Victor

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Setup tutorial
by timothytw on Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Victor Marneweck wrote:Hi there. Thank you very much for your quick response.. Now that I have set up my domains (2) do you have a step by step tutorial as to what I need to do?

Up to now, I have been hosting my own DNS records as I have had a static IP address with which too run my domains. However, my ADSL service provider service is so slow, I have decided to make use of a cable provider without a static IP address.

I run my own mail server (non commercial) so host my own MX records etc as well.

What configuration do I apply at godaddy and crazy domains to use your services?

I look forward to your response.

Regards
Victor
You can list the following name servers for your domain names at Godaddy and crzaydomains:

NS1.DYNU.COM
NS2.DYNU.COM
NS3.DYNU.COM
NS4.DYNU.COM
NS5.DYNU.COM
NS6.DYNU.COM

You may refer to https://www.dynu.com/Resources/Tutorials/DynamicDNS/DNSRecordTypes on instructions how to set up DNS records and services based on your needs.

Reply with quote | Report
Tuesday, April 23, 2024 1:21 PM