Community Forum - Create Topic  Community Forum - Create Topic

Author Topic: I need support how to

Boban Mihailovski

Post I need support how to
Monday, October 31, 2016 8:40:54 PM

I just want to buy email smtp relay from you for 9.99$ , i put corect information about my email goldenart.com.mk but , i dont now how to use information in my email client , for example i have static ip adress and in outlook in incoming server i am putting the static address from my isp , but now because i made relay by you what information i need to put in the outgoing mail server field to start my email to send emails because now i can only recive i cannot send my isp is blocking that port but they dont want to admit that i am correct.

Thanks

xiaos Ye

Post Re: I need support how to
Wednesday, November 02, 2016 10:21:14 AM

Bobi Mihai wrote:I just want to buy email smtp relay from you for 9.99$ , i put corect information about my email goldenart.com.mk but , i dont now how to use information in my email client , for example i have static ip adress and in outlook in incoming server i am putting the static address from my isp , but now because i made relay by you what information i need to put in the outgoing mail server field to start my email to send emails because now i can only recive i cannot send my isp is blocking that port but they dont want to admit that i am correct.

Thanks

Please find the SMTP server information below:

SMTP host: relay.dynu.com
Username: relay@relay.goldenart.com.mk
Password: your account password initially, can be changed in the control panel.

Please note that this will only work after you sign up and pay for the service.

It is currently Wednesday, June 28, 2017 8:46 AM Mountain Standard Time