Community Forum - Create Topic  Community Forum - Create Topic

Author Topic: fail email test

Leon Boczkowski

Post fail email test
Sunday, May 21, 2017 11:51:57 PM

WHen logging onto the account via here and sending out a test email from my email accounts, I receive and error that the emails have found. WHen I log onto you email client and send on email the emails are sent and received using your full service. Is there an issue and can this be corrected?

Rah Sharma

Post Re: fail email test
Monday, May 22, 2017 8:01:23 AM

Leon Boczkowski wrote:WHen logging onto the account via here and sending out a test email from my email accounts, I receive and error that the emails have found. WHen I log onto you email client and send on email the emails are sent and received using your full service. Is there an issue and can this be corrected?

Is email address you used with Send Test Email functionality setup as an account in Full Service Email? What was the email address you sent the test email to?

I would also recommend that you fill out an email address in the 'Catch-all Email Address' field if you want to receive emails for unknown email addresses for your domain name to a particular email address so you don't lose any emails.

It is currently Monday, August 21, 2017 7:05 AM Mountain Standard Time