Store and Forward Holding Messages in Delivery Queue Store and Forward Holding...

Topic: Store and Forward Holding Messages in Delivery Queue

Post Store and Forward Holding Messages in Delivery Queue
by miketranosky on Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Hello,

I am having trouble with my Store and Forward service. Originally I was using Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer and seeing that the emails were getting hooked for spam and failing deliverability tests. The error I was seeing is:
The server returned status code 554 - Transaction failed. The server response was: Tagged as Spam by SpamAssassin

Removing the 'Anti-Spam' option (which I do not necessarily like) now allows the deliverability checks to pass, but I am still not receiving any mail at my mail server (MS Exchange).

I see all of the messages destined for my domain in my Delivery Queue with several attempts, but they never actually make it to my inbox. I have my MX Records for my domain pointed to store1.dynu.com and store2.dynu.com.

Anything I am missing that may need to be configured to allow the emails to be delivered?

Thanks in advance.

Reply with quote | Report
Post Re: Store and Forward Holding Messages in Delivery Queue
by miketranosky on Tuesday, June 18, 2019

A quick update: I am able to send a test email from the dashboard of Dynu using the "Send Test Email" applet and receive that, but am not receiving and mail from external senders (e.g. Gmail, etc.)

Post Re: Store and Forward Holding Messages in Delivery Queue
by miketranosky on Monday, June 24, 2019

Ended up figuring this out with the help of support. Backend mail server was low on disk space, otherwise everything else was configured correctly.

Thanks anyways!

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:20 PM